The VLT Rope Trainer is a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use model that accommodates facilities with ceiling height limitations while delivering the same intense exercise experience provided by larger models. Features quick-release seat to allow for lower body, standing exercises and wheelchair accessibility. The VLT Rope Trainer allows for strength and cardio conditioning, rehabilitative exercise and provides a safe, accessible and more versatile rope climbing alternative for sports training programs.
- Dynamic Magnetic Brake System (DMB)
- Dynamic Resistance range 1-200 lbs
- Brake Mechanism allows for Bidirectional Rope Pulling
- Quick Release/Remove Seat for standing workout modes
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Unit Power Requirement: 3 AA batteries (unit does NOT require AC power source)
- ADA compliant
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: lifetime limited on the frame, not including coatings, 1 years on mechanical parts, 1 year labor, 90 days on upholstery stitching only, cables and belts.
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 220 lbs
- Dimensions: 49″ L X 40″ W x 94″ H
- Shipping Size: 57″ L X 42″ W x 21″ H