WHAT IS THE PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM (PMP)?
The Fitness Experience PMP is designed to maintain equipment within your facility in order to prevent technical or mechanical issues, thus eliminating or diminishing costly repairs and equipment downtime. All Fitness facilities, regardless of size and membership, will benefit from a PMP as the program is customized to your facility.
BENEFITS TO REGULAR PMP APPOINTMENTS:
- Clean workout environment that is safe, fun and healthy for all users.
- Equipment that is lubricated and running smoothly with less overall noise.
- Problems are caught at the early stages and repaired quickly with less cost overall.
- Consulting partner when looking to purchase new equipment.
- Information about equipment within the facility regarding it’s usage like mileage and hours.
- Record of equipment serial numbers and equipment history.
- Happy clients/members who will tell their friends!
PMP APPOINTMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Recording all equipment in a facility including serial numbers, purchase dates and important notes/ observations.
- A general wipe down cleaning of the equipment .
- Equipment testing to ensure programs and all functions are working properly.
- Required lubrication, greasing and dressing of parts to ensure optimal performance.
- Written report submitted by mail or email. Reports address issues that may require an interim service appointment.**
ACCESS TO PMP MAY BE DONE IN TWO WAYS:
Facilities may call in to Fitness Experience when they feel their facility is in need of a maintenance appointment. These facilities will be charged a call-out fee as well as the standard hourly rate at the time of call.
Give yourself peace of mind with a PMP contract by having regular appointments pre-booked. Facilities can choose a 12 month period, or an ongoing option, which does not require annual renewals. PMP visit fees** are explicitly listed in your contract, making it easy for gym managers to budget.
**Please note that equipment diagnosis, part installations, repairs, equipment consulting, service education, equipment usage reports, builds and relocations are not part of PMP appointments. These requests require a service appointment and may be charged a service call out fee depending on the nature of the request.
PMP CONTRACT ADVANTAGES:
- Scheduled Appointments and Discounted fees. Know when the equipment will be taken care of and the costs involved.
- Preferred Customer Status. If interim service appointments are required you are given priority in terms of scheduling.
- Flexible Appointment Frequency available for all types of facilities.
- Peace of Mind – knowing your equipment is being taken care of properly.