• 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
• Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
• Durable double stitched upholstery
• Sealed bearing pivot points
• Direct link movement arm design enhances smooth and continuous range of motion
• V-bench design provides total hamstring isolation. Helps reduce back stress and unwanted knee forces
• Adjustable foot rollers to accommodate all user sizes
• Side handles for stability and control
• Weight plate holders for plate storage
*Olympic weight plates not included
Dimensions: 74"L x 46"W x 26"H
Weight: 165 lbs.
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
Created for heavy use and exceptional workouts in the world’s finest fitness facilities, Performance Series provides an unmatched cardio experience. Refined touchpoints make exercise better and smarter in ways that delight members and redefine expectations.